I honestly can’t believe that it’s New Year’s Eve already – this year has flown by! For a change, I haven’t written a “Year in Review” post, but you can see my year in pictures here and I will always remember 2013 as the year I:
- Finished my interim position as a CFO
- Left the recruitment process for a job that would have paid £15,000 pa more than the one I finally settled for.
- Made a few cruises to Finland – as usual
- Met my dear friends D and J for the first time, not at the same time, though…
- Went on a weeks holiday to New York City
- Made a lifelong dream come true and moved to London
- Turned 30
Let’s just hope that 2014 will be even better!