I know I haven’t posted anything on this sorry excuse for a blog for quite a while, but here’s at least some general musings until I feel like putting together a more coherent blogpost:
- I really should start keeping my opinions to myself – I’ve been elected class representative – again….
- Even though it feels like the only thing you want to do when depressed is to lie in bed and watch movies, getting out and doing things actually makes you feel a whole lot better!
- Today I had the first IKEA meatballs of my life! One would have thought that a Swede would have had IKEA meatballs in Sweden, but not me…
- The job search continues, although I’m starting to lose hope – even the part-time jobs have about 50-60 applicants per position.
- I’ve been done with my Christmas shopping for about a week *smug smile*
- The London suburban bus network is quite unreliable – tonight it made a “quid trip to IKEA” a 6 hour adventure…
- For those wondering what I want for Christmas – check out my wish list here.
That’s all, folks!