These vagabond shoes
They are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it
New York, New York
I don’t think I ever will be able to sum up me recent NYC-trip in a coherent form, so I’ll just give you some snippets:
- Proudest moment of the trip: Being mistaken for an Englishman by the lovely American couple I sat next to on my flight home.
- Hottest on the trip: The waiters and bartenders at THE OUT NYC.
- Biggest surprise of the trip: The EXCELLENT hotel I stayed at – THE OUT NYC.
- Rudest on the trip: Most people in NYC, besides the staff at the various gay establishments I frequented.
- Most disappointing on the trip: The tiny Stonewall Inn, which still hadn’t lost it’s historical connotations for us homosexualists.