I’ve not been feeling very well lately, and due to this, I’ve resorted to something I’ve never done before – comfort eating, -shopping and -drinking – WAY too much. This, I’m being told by both my bathroom scales, my wallet, and my naughty washing machine (who keeps shrinking my clothes so they no longer fit), is not a recipe for success. So – this is what I’m prescribing for myself until my impending move:
- Besides work day lunches, I’m no longer allowed to dine out more than once a week.
- Alcohol of any kind can only be consumed accompanied by someone who also drinks – i e no more solitary drinking – unless it’s on my weekly restaurant dinner.
- Gym at least once a week.
- Chips, crisps or desserts are no longer allowed.
- Walking both TO and FROM work from the central station.
- No more unnecessary shopping.
The only time I’m allowed to stray from this, rather narrow, path is when on holiday.
So – wish me luck in keeping my regime 🙂